Our brain can store about 1 TB (Terabyte) data. It is just like a bermuda triangle, you can fill in it everything without spilling over. It depends how judiciously we use it

Is there something like a Perfect Travel Destination ?


I am a hoodopile (one who loves to travel ),mind you "independently"💪. But unfortunately I am simultaneously a member of a typical Indian family who love their kids so much that they never allow them to wander alone on trips. It is a pleasure to be a part of caring Indian families who teach their child to be independent yet don't want them to indulge themselves in something called "unnecessary independence". They will send you to bigger cities,foreign countries to build your career but will never allow you willingly to go on a ride or have a solo trip just to enjoy life. Its ironical,funny,yet admirable. So the point is, even if I haven't been on trips yet,I will definitely go in the near future when they will consider me a transformed species from "Ankhon ka Tara"😍 to a "grown up"😋 . It will be that one fine dimension when I would explore different villages,cities,states and countries. Have you ever thought which place would you love to go given an oppurtunity? 

For some it might be Himalayas for peace and tranquility,for some it might be beaches for sunset and sunrise,for some Europe would be a preference for its cleaneliness and beauty and for some, Iceskates in Siberia might ring a bell.  Sounds wonderful to imagine!!

When I look around the globe and search my favourite destination I get perplexed. The more I am knowing the world ,the more I am going farther from it. I have realized its hard to find a perfect destination in whichever direction you look. 
In the northern neighbourhood there is China ,unfamous for its detention camps against Uighurs in Xinjiang and now for the spread of corona pandemic and Hong Kong crisis.
In the west , I see Italy (famous for Colosseum and Leaning Tower of Pisa) drowning in the pain for the highest number of deaths so far.
Across the Arabian , i see Africa (having mystic beauty of desert safari and forest safaris) fighting against locust that has attack endangered the food supplies even till India.
Across the pacific,I see " the super power " of the past,America still showing traits of racial discrimination against the blacks.
In the extreme north, I see Russia which is bestowed with Arctic as its Crown,is currently trying to cleanse itself from the catastrophe of the worst oil spill in Colorado Tundra Region.
When I see locally as we call it "vocal for local" I see migrants loosing their lives without even being affected by virus, I see children getting sick of gas leakage in Andhra, I see bodies in the Shramik trains , I see an Elephant dying by consuming pineapple filled with explosives,I see students getting arrested under UAPA and I see every matter being dragged in the name of community/caste/religion . So tell me where and how can I find my perfect destination?

“There is no denying that there is evil in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness.”
 Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability

There is nothing like perfect in this World,no perfect moment ,no perfect food or clothing,no perfect place,because ideal doesn't exists. What exists is reality which might look pessimist since turned upside down,we just need to place it upright and look beyond the darkness. Amidst all this chaos and negativity I can still find places like South Korea and Japan that have effectively contained the Covid spread,I can see Iceland still holding the title of being the World's Most Peaceful Country according to the Global Peace Index and lastly I can see the most easily accessible, affordable, peaceful and comfortable destination which we often ignore that is "Our Home".

It is quite interesting to note that I started with Home and ended at home, said it unfortunate in the beginning and now ending with a completely opposite tone. That is how life works. We need to find all the good amidst the bad just like a Ragpicker easily finds recyclable material  from the garbage we think is a waste. 

So does that mean no trip for me? That is still a mystery for now,may be I will write part 2 of this. Stay tuned for that readers!😎(if you have any suggestions for my trip, you are most welcome to express it in the comment section). But one thing is definitely certain, no destination is unworthy, no place is evil, it is what we make it. By the time you search for your perfect destination, try to make your place a better one. Remember "little drops of water make the mighty ocean". If every individual understands their duty towards the ocean,no place will be forgotten. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.