Our brain can store about 1 TB (Terabyte) data. It is just like a bermuda triangle, you can fill in it everything without spilling over. It depends how judiciously we use it

DREAM

I dream a world full of love and care where I am not doubted for being too good to others
I dream a world full of faith and respect where I am not afraid of trusting people
I dream a world full of compassion and empathy where I am not questioned for crying

I dream a world free from anger where i am not called weak for being polite
I dream a world safe for women where I can walk alone late at night
I dream a world free from societal pressure where I am not judged every now and then

I dream a world unknown to war where I can roam freely without fear
I dream a world devoid of discrimination where I can call myself a human and not a follower of a clan
I dream a world intolerant to extremism where I can keep my views without being afraid of suppression

I dream of a perfect world....that will someday become a reality,
after the shadow fades away,
the dark night ends and
the good wins over all the evil.

I dream... And I will keep on dreaming...



4 comments:

Garima Singh said...

Nice dear
Its all connected and relatable
I lyk it

Anonymous said...

May ur dream come true bro.

Nitisha said...

hope so..thanx bro

Nitisha said...

thank u

Powered by Blogger.